Monday, December 07, 2009

Salsa or Guac?

Oh gosh, I'm going to really upset some of you right now, but I have a confession...I don't like guacamole. I DO like mockamole, though.

Anywhooooo, I got these adorable servers (salsa, guac) for my birthday and I've been remiss in blogging about them. I promise you, your mexican dinner table isn't complete without them. AND, they come with recipes for both from scratch. But girl, you know I like my salsa straight out the Pace Picante Sauce jar. Yes, I am THAT white trash girl. But that's okay, I accepted it long ago. : )



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both! With a little sour cream, please. And cheese dip. And... a margarita!

Unknown said...

oh, boy, do i love guacamole! hey! you should do a giveaway with your salsa/guac dishes! i'd play along for sure! (and i usually don't play along for giveaways unless it's something really cool!)

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

I'm strictly a salsa girl....blech on that green stuff.

Lindsay @ Makely said...

Oh, goodness! Who are you people who don't like guac? My kid was eating it at 8 months! I guess it's just one of my staple items in Texas. :)

Love the servers!

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

It took me a long time to like guac - trust me. I love your honesty, there isn't anything wrong with a little Pace in your life!!! DIP ON GIRL! I love those bowls though they are perfect and festive!