Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oh Tannenbaum

As previously mentioned, I've been SLAMMED lately and as a result, my sad little condo hasn't been looking much like a castle.

HOWEVER, on Monday night I bought and decorated my Christmas tree and I feel like I'm on my way!

There were a few other late folks at the Depot getting trees, too, but I'm pretty darn sure that I bought mine faster than they bought theirs'. You see, Christmas trees are something that I'm so NOT high maintenance on, that you could almost call me careless. I walked in, saw the first one, and bought it. Sure, there may be a few holes in it, but girl, I freaking blinged this sucker up!

Sadly, it's always hard to snap photos of trees with their lights on that really do them justice. But trust me, my tree is delightful...at least in my humble opinion! : )

Are you a bargain shopper, a precision shopper, or a carefree shopper like me when it comes to your Christmas tree? Inquiring minds want to know!


5 comments:

Tira J said...

Yay for your tree! It looks lovely!

Jess said...

I've had a fake tree for I don't know how many years, but I'm very particular about the fake guy. I don't like when it LOOKS fake.

Next year, I vote for real. (because we won't have to lug it up any stairs)

Unknown said...

i love your tree! when i buy fresh trees, i'm a go and grab type of girl...not picky at all!

Maria Lopez said...

i am a no real tree kinda girl lol too much trash and my cat starts eating it from day one! My mom had the same fake tree for more than 15 years! lol until most of us grew up and left home! then she bought a big new fake tree! lol

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

Your tree is so full and lovely! I hate getting pictures of my tree they NEVER do it justice. We've used a fake tree for 4 years now but when I shopped for trees in the past it's usually a quick sale. Does it look good, hmm sure, will the needles stay on.. hmm I think so... SOLD!

Now my mother on the other hand would have us drive all over town to find the perfect tree usually resulting in a $50 or more purchase. I don't know how my father dealt with that but he was a trooper. (I was always more interested in the ornaments for sale etc and smelling the trees back then).