Monday, December 28, 2009

Our Christmas Tradition

When I was a little girl, my dad would allow us kids (and mom) to open one present on Christmas Eve. I'm not sure where the tradition began or when exactly, but every year, that one special present would be matching Christmas jammies. Some years they were great, and others they were funny, but each year, it was very thoughtful.

As we got older, mom got more involved in buying the pajamas. When the SIL came along, and then the babies, they got REALLY thoughtful. This year, we all got organic cotton Christmas PJs that made us all look like elves! But did we care? No way, we LOVED them!

Thanks mom and dad for continuing this tradition each year...it shows us how much you love us!



9 comments:

Kaci Mae said...

Upon seeing the picture, Samuel says: "Too much!" (sripes, information...? I'm not sure what he meant, but it was funny!)

foxy said...

Cutest. Tradition. EVER.

Love it! Thanks for sharing... :)

Ashley Perez said...

I want some too!!! Those are adorable! Can I borrow? Jk. Kind of.

Lindsay @ Makely said...

So cute! We let Zack open his Christmas PJs on Christmas Eve, too. Sometimes I have matching ones, but Tom refuses to participate.

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Very cute!!!! I love the matching family!

Stacey said...

Super duper cute. Love the pic and the pjs!

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

ACK - the slippers are SO cute. This is adorable!!!

Debbie @ OtRD said...

That is so cute!! Love those pants!

Happy New Year!

Lindsey Michelle said...

AHHHHHH! I love it!!!
I want to start that tradition like yesterday. I need deets on those PJs too!

{ Lindsey }
greatfullday.blogspot.com