1. I had guests over last night and I was unprepared. Then I got stuck in traffic. I had approximately 20 minutes to swing by the store, grab something edible and throw it in the oven before they arrived. I freaking made Shake N Bake pork chops and they were DELICIOUS.
2. I've finally started taking vitamins. But I'm pretty much a three year old and take them like my niece.
3. I'm a pretty easy going and nice person, but I'm dealing with anger right now that stems from hurt. I'm praying that I don't let that ruin my Christmas.
4. My Christmas cards finally arrived, but don't fit perfectly into the envelopes I bought, so I have to trim them all. I plan to drink a bottle of wine while working on them, so I'm pretty sure some of them will get wonky.
5. I go to church on Christmas Eve Eve because I prefer not to deal with the parking situation on the holiday. I'm pretty sure that still counts though.
Do you have any confessions this Christmas season? Are you "just making do" in some areas of your life???