Sunday, May 10, 2009

LAUGHTER: An iHeartFaces Photo Challenge

OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH OHMYGOSH PIONEER WOMAN IS GOING TO READ THIS!!! Hi PW, it's JJ, I just love Black Heels and can't wait for the next installment. Also, I want to say thanks for teaching me to cook and if you ever decide to do a photo event at the Lodge, I want to come because I can ride horses backward (#1) and am looking for a cowboy!!!

Okay, enough of my freakout and onto the photo! Lisa may kill me for posting this photo from her bridal shower, but I just love the true emotion in it! We were playing a game and she just heard her fiance's funny response to one of the questions she was asked. She died and laughed straight from deep inside her belly! What a joyful day!

Also of note, I only used PW's Actions on the pic, plus a little Curves adjustment that I learned from one of Jodi's classes over at MCP Actions and some Liquify love that I learned from Augie (can you tell where?)!


I also need to thank the funny gals over at iHeartFaces for making me their "Fan of the Week" and including my embarrassing self-portrait. They wrote some sweet things about my blog and I just wanted to return the sentiment! I enjoy reading Angie and Amy's blogs and being buds with them on Twitter, too!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photo-.... she looks like she would be a blast to hang out with. Congrats on being Fan of the week! : )

Lisa said...

I would never kill you for posting this...I actually want to hug you for it! Your AWESOME photos of the day totally captured my joy and what a blast it all was! I can't imagine having the moment captured any better than this!!

Lindsay @ Makely said...

Oh, that's awesome!

Eli's Lids said...

Too cute! She looks full of JOY! Now I'm off to see your self portrait.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

You are just too cute...and fun! I love stopping by here. :)

Super-fun entry too. Awesome!

~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces

Karen Schneider said...

What a fun pic!! I can feel the joy. And congrats for being fan of the week - I didn't get to look at all the self portraits, but I totally remembered yours because I loved it!! :)

Anonymous said...

Great capture. You took one of Jodi's classes, awesome, isn't she great?

B Dad