Wednesday, February 04, 2009

New "Friends"

Please take a moment to pop over to the right hand side of your screen and visit two new blogs that I'm currently loving.

The first, Bryson's Blog, if by Carlee's three-year old son. He decided he wanted a camera so he could take pictures then write about them on the computer. He's pretty much a genius. I think you'll find his work captivating and quite deep.

The second is Pioneer Woman. If you haven't heard of her, please go there now and fall in love with her the way I have. She's the real mccoy! She's a city girl who married a rancher and she writes about life in the middle of nowhere, raising children, cooking, photography, and my favorite is her ongoing love story called Black Heels to Tractor Wheels...I hope she writes a book someday!

I'm a voracious reader...always have been. Sometimes I read four books in a week, and lately I haven't really read that much. Then I realized I HAVE read that much, but just on blogs. Block stalking for me is the new speed-reading. : )


2 comments:

Beks said...

You're a riot JJ and I love you for it!

What are some good reads for me???

That is actually my New Years resolution, to read MORE!!!! I just finished The Shack, and today I bought that book from the movie Fire Proof, with Kirk Cameron.. I'm drawing a blank on the name right now!

Kelly said...

I have a few friend who have recommended pioneer woman...especially her cinnamon rolls. You need to try a recipe and post a review for us!!