Thursday, February 19, 2009

DIY Diva: Lost and Need YOUR Help!

I've been working on sprucing up my house...who am I kidding, this is a never-ending project because let's face it, I am obsessed. Anywhoooo, my main wall in the living room has always bored me. Sure, at Christmas time it gets a little sassier, but for the most part the wall above my TV is a blank canvas. I keep knocking around ideas like wallpapering with something graphic or putting up some artwork or who knows...

So, it's 9pm on Thursday night and guess what I'm doing??? Watching Grey's Anatomy, stalking blogs and pulling through a year and a half of Traditional Home, House Beautiful, and Oprah at Home. I have a HOT social life, don't I?!



Regardless of my rocking single life, I'd love your thoughts and suggestions, because I clearly don't have any CLUE what the heck I'm gonna do!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if her style would be exactly what you're looking for, but have you heard of theletteredcottage.blogspot.com? This girl is awesome, and she offers ideas and digital consultations (you send pics, she uses them to make over an area of your home) for next to nothing! Check her out! :)