Wednesday, February 18, 2009

DIY Diva: How to fix a loose seat!

I've been slacking off on fixing something in my house lately that literally takes two seconds...and everytime I get near the problem it makes me crazy. It actually makes me think of a set of Elvis lips...see, DIY Diva is crazy!
The problem...the loose seat.


If you've got a loose seat, too, just flip open the latch on the wobbly side...
find the right size screwdriver, and tighten up the screw...
then flip the latch back down, and VOILA, you no longer have a loose seat!
See, an easy fix - because let's face it...nobody likes sitting on Elvis' lips...except for Sarah Simmons.



2 comments:

CarleeKajsa said...

DIY Diva must be the daughter of a plumber!

Contemporary Portraits said...

that is so funny!!! love that you blogged this!!