Sunday, February 14, 2010

Just in time for Valentine's Day

You already know that I have a totally sick sense of humor. I've mentioned my true love for www.someecards.com before, too. I can't help it, even the naughty ones send me into fits of laughter. I've even been known to send these to people anonymously...they are just the BEST.

So imagine my complete and udder joy when I noticed they had new Valentine's Day cards ready already (yes, I just wrote that)! Please feel free to follow the links and send these to your loved ones or friends!

A little something for the couples:

Happy early Valentine's Day to someone who should already be planning the greatest night of my life
It's not what you do for me on Valentine's Day that matters but the amount of jealousy it provokes in others
I can't believe how much I'm not sick of you


And now, a little something for the singles (my category du jour):

Thinking of Facebook-stalking you this Valentine's Day
Join me for a girls' night this Valentine's Day to celebrate our independence before we drunk text our exes and quietly sob ourselves to sleep
I'm so grateful Valentine's Day is on a Sunday so I don't have to watch everyone's flowers being delivered at work
Try not to savagely assault happy couples this Valentine's Day


6 comments:

Bianca said...

That was hilarious!!!!!!!

JJ, I think I just found the evil half of me. Yes, I'm the holy one ;)

LoveFeast Table said...

Thanks for a Valentine Day laugh!
Kristin

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

Bwahahah! Love em ... the "jealousy" one is my favorite!

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

That cracked me up. They are great! I can't even pick a favorite.

~Kim

Ashley Perez said...

I freakin love these. Especially the couple ones. Too bad I didn't seem em until now. I would have given one to J. The one about planning the greatest night of my life! Ha ha. Classic.

Stella said...

Love Someecards.com. Especially their tagline, "When you care enough to hit send."

My friend Katie had a great post about Valentine's Day recently:

http://writelaughlove.wordpress.com/2010/02/14/valentines-day-with-a-last-name-like-love/

V-Day is so weird. I was in a CVS on the 14th watching people snagging last minute cards, candy, flowers--most of which would be 50% mere hours later.