Monday, November 23, 2009

Just In Time for Black Friday

I know you've all been stressing out about what to get me for Christmas, so I thought I'd offer up a couple of suggestions, just in time for Black Friday.

As a southern Californian, I didn't spend much time in Neiman Marcus growing up. Sure, we had them here, but they were few and far between. Moving to TX for college though, made it seem as common as a Macy's...just a heck of a lot more expensive. Everyone in TX was familiar with the CRAZY and INSANE Christmas book, but each year I saw it, I was blown away by how flipping ridiculous it was. Now, I check it for laughs, and today, I'm sharing some of my favorite gift ideas from the 2009 Christmas Book with you!

First of all, even though I don't play the guitar, I have been feeling like I need a custom made one for $12,000. Sure, it might make sense to get one at, oh I don't know, a MUSIC store, but I'd prefer the label. So, if you want to get me one of these, it would be super.
I've also been thinking that I need a crystal purse in the shape of a camel. It would go perfectly with my blinged out African Christmas outfit. And it's a bargain at $6,000.But, what I REALLY need is this personal aircraft. Seriously, life won't be complete until I have one of these. Naturally, it's on sale for $250,000, so it should be a snap for you, right?!Now, if you really want to surprise me and get me something I don't really NEED, but really really want, please check out this CUPCAKE CAR. Isn't it the cutest? You REALLY should get one of these for me! $25,000 isn't too much for a bloggy friend's gift, right?Thanks for indulging my trip down REDONKULOUS Lane. I hope you find something lovely to buy me...and maybe a little somethin' somethin' for you, too!


5 comments:

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

The airplane is a must! But the cupcake car is pretty fun - especially if it came with bumper car capabilities!!!

Unknown said...

Perfect. I was trying to figure out what to get my husband! Now I know : ) The aircraft would be GREAT : ). And I will totally print that purse out and leave it on his dresser. Hopefully he will take the hint! I have ALWAYS wanted a little more bling in my bag.... : )

Ashley Perez said...

I love this. I really do.

Janet said...

I can't wait to pick up my son from school in the cupcake car! ;)

Lindsay @ Makely said...

You are in luck, as I have already bought you the cupcake car. Thank yous aren't necessary.