Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Vote for Me! Purty Please!

My funny little blog was nominated for an award! Please be a doll and vote for me in the Creative Category. I guess my random recipes, DIY projects, and photography make me creative...or people just like reading Tool Talk Tuesday and PhotoFANatic Friday. Or maybe my sassiness makes me creative. Or maybe someone felt sorry for me and nominated me. ; )

Regardless, it's a huge honor that even one person out in the blogosphere reads the BLAH BLAH BLAHger's Rants and Raves, let alone 91 of you (and all you RSS subscribers)! I promise that I DO visit your blogs and that I'm having so much fun learning new things through your work, too!

Soooooo, please vote for me, when you get a chance. I'd love being among the creative bloggers in OC and hope that I get more than one vote (my own!).

tag



10 comments:

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Voted, well nominated and voted. :)

Emily@remodelingthislife said...

Voted! Heart you!

CarleeKajsa said...

totally just voted...

Linda said...

Wow, it must be your day! ;) I just popped over to give you an award for having such a great spot to visit and ta, da -- found this post. ;) I'd be honored if you would consider accepting an award from me -- it is on my blog waiting for you. I really do think your blog is fabulous! :)

Tira J said...

Yay! I voted for you before you even knew about it! hee hee! Hugs!

Janet said...

Done! Good luck.

Michelle Hughes said...

You have my vote! love your blog!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

I'm voting you 'on' the island!

Tamara McDonald said...

I voted for you! Good Luck! I must admit I am very jealous of your 91 followers. Of course, your blog is way more interesting and informational than mine! Hope you win the contest!

Katie @ makingthishome.com said...

Awesome! You so deserve that award. For me? The Tool chatter is my fav along with those awesome photos you've been taking lately.