Sunday, August 09, 2009

Genevieve's Wedding

Last night Genevieve and Geoff got married...and it was just beautiful! But more so, two wonderful people began their life together!

If you saw my tweet or FB status updates yesterday, you know that everything went perfectly, until one of the other bridesmaids overdid it and ended up puking...onto me. It was awful, but the bride never found out how bad things were and that's all that mattered!

The gift I gave the bride...she loved it and her hubby loved it even more!
Me doing what I do best...making mimosas! Hair - check, makeup - not so much.
The bride's amazing bouquet.
Sorry for the crappy quality of this shot, but I had to show off the beautiful bride. I can't wait to see the photographers sneak peak!!!
It's me...all gussied up. I loved the dress...I hope the drycleaner can work a miracle!
Our wine club/small group! I love these girls and am so happy we've been able to celebrate two weddings together this summer!
I spent the day with Genevieve and her family at the pool again. It was HEAVEN. It was almost sad to pack up the villa and leave. If that's how the other half lives, then I need to marry Mr. Other Half. Ha!

What a wonderful weekend, though. I hope you all had a terrific weekend, too!


No comments: