Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Peer Pressure and Presents Work Every Time

When I was waffling about BlissDom, a few bloggy friends on twitter started harassing me and peer pressuring me. I think I've mentioned before that Melissa is quite bossy. Ha! Take that, Lil Miss Inspired Room. : )

But then, she threw in the promise of a present...a custom necklace from The Rusted Chain. Beki is a doll and makes some gorgeous stuff. This I can attest to, because a few days ago, I received a package in the mail. It's a gorgeous custom necklace that reads BLAH BLAH BLAHger. Isn't that just perfect? If you're in the mood for a class gift for someone in your life, I highly recommend The Rusted Chain. Go there now!

As for Melissa and Beki, I can't wait to meet them at BlissDom in real life and start harassing THEM! : )


5 comments:

Emily@remodelingthislife said...

hey! how come no one bribed me with a necklace?! all i got was stinking peer pressure. maybe i caved too soon.

Anonymous said...

I think I'm the only one in the blogsphere not going to Blissdom. Sigh.

Love the necklace! It would make some really great gifts. (Hey, a great gift idea eleven months before Christmas? Could I really be this lucky?)

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Glad you're coming! I need to ask Melissa where MY necklace is. Love that! :)

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Ahhh that's great!

Lindsay @ Makely said...

Beki made me a Living With Lindsay one! We're gonna be necklace twins! Aren't they so adorable? LOVE her, for many, many reasons.