Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Low Fat Version of Fast Food

Sometimes, a girl needs a cheeseburger. Sometimes, a girl needs to eat only a handful of calories for dinner because she's pigged out all day long. The solution?

One part bun:
One part cheese:
One part burger:
The BEST part about this fast food cheeseburger alternative? It's only 3 WW points, is filling, and REALLY does taste good! And people, let me tell you something...I'm no fan of garden burgers, etc, and I REALLY love cheeseburgers. So this endorsement is one you can trust!

Give it a try sometime, I'm sure you'll like it, too!

PS - those fab buns work GREAT for paninis, sandwiches, and other yummy lunch or dinner options!


5 comments:

Tira J said...

I should have clicked on your blog after lunch. Now I am getting hungry.

foxy said...

you know what's also good? (this coming from a regular meat eater) the black bean burgers from morningstar. man, are they tasty!

i'll have to try the buns... thanks for the suggestion!

CarleeKajsa said...

great idea jen! i may just give it a whirl...BTW - are you doing WW now? i was thinking of doing their online thing...not sure if its any good?

Unknown said...

I discovered the Orowheat Sandwich thins a couple weeks ago and I LOVE them!! Perfect for a small sandwich...and I, too, have used them for burgers. WW has American cheese slices too, which aren't too bad.

TidyMom said...

I do the SAME thing!! LOL except I toast a low fat wheat english muffin- I'll have to try these buns! thanks!!

~TidyMom