Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Baby Toupees

Before my 2 1/2 year old niece was born, I found the silliest gift for my brother and SIL. But it was really more for a baby boy...and they had a girl. Fast forward a couple of years and now I DO have a nephew and that silly gift is PERFECT for him.

Baby Phoenix is a sooooooper mellow child. He's six months old and just likes to cuddle and smile all day long. When I was in Denver this weekend, I happened to store all my stuff in the playroom and I found the gift and new a photoshoot with the nephew was in store. He, being the good baby that he is, indulged me and let me snap a few funny pics.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you...
baby in a rasta wig!

HOW FUN IS THAT?! If you haven't yet been over to www.babytoupee.com, I highly encourage you to do so. They've got Donald Trump wigs, Lil Kim wigs, and more. How can you not love a company whose mission is to show that while parenting can be a great responsibility, it can also be a source of endless amusement?

In other news...I've reached my 100 followers milestone and will be announcing a fancy and frilly GIVEAWAY tomorrow!!! Hope you're as excited about it as I am! Come on back in the morning to see what you can win! WOO HOO!


4 comments:

Mrs. Limestone said...

Baby toupees just might be the funniest inventions ever!

Lindsay @ Makely said...

Okay, that is seriously awesome.

Liz.Bell.Mason said...

I just went to Jamaica and they totally need to have that there haha they are awesome!

Julie {Angry Julie Monday} said...

Geez, I love this soo much. That picture is adorable!!