Sunday, March 07, 2010

Off to My First Photography Conference

I attend conferences all the time for work. I do public affairs for a large developer and began my career in politics, therefore I can talk to just about anyone. Celebs don't freak me out and I always like to find things I have in common with folks...just to have a real conversation, instead of forced fake stuff.

Well, I head out today for WPPI, the Wedding and Portrait Photographers International conference. I'm SO STOKED and excited to be going. I'm taking workshops on boudoir photography, night photography, and I'm going on a shoot out in the desert. I couldn't be more excited. I'm also excited to go to seminars and learn from the greats. This is seriously a trip to Vegas that I'm thrilled about...and I'm not even a gambler!

I can't wait to share and implement the things I learn. In the meantime, please head over to my photoblog to check out the maternity shoot I did for my best friend last week!


1 comment:

Jana said...

whoo hoo! have fun girl! youre so talented already I cannot even imagine what you'll do when you learn more!