Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

This year, I did custom Christmas cards, based on the theme of "my favorite things", but as soon as I clicked ORDER, I started thinking of other fun things...be not alarmed if you have not received a card yet, the order came wrong TWICE, so alas, while I was totally on the ball, my cards will be arriving a bit tardy.

Additions to My Favorite Things list:

  • George Clooney
  • Girls Just Want to Have Fun (the 80s movie starring Sarah Jessica Parker)
  • Poneytails
  • Having friends over for dinner parties
  • Apples to Apples, the game
  • My house
  • Trashy romance novels
  • Facebook!
  • Creme brulee
  • http://www.someecards.com/
  • Amstel Light (thanks, Ang!)
  • Temecula
  • 80s music (how on EARTH could I have forgotten this?!?!)
  • Christmas trees that don't dry out (unfortunately, this is not the case at my house this year)
  • YouTube - please see below:

Please watch for updates and additions throughout the week! : )



2 comments:

CarleeKajsa said...

i just got your card today - soooo cute! and LOVE the pic of you and grey-bug!

Beks said...

Your card was great JJ!