Saturday, December 06, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...at my house!

I've been busy around here at the 761 sq. ft. chateau decorating for the holidays! I've found some fun new goodies at Target and Michaels! While I should say that I spent this afternoon watching White Christmas or some other holiday movie while I decorated and wrapped presents, the truth is I watched Sex and the City. Ha!

On Christmas Eve Eve, I'd begun a tradition of going to church, then gathering with friends. This year, I'm holding an open house after the 5pm service, so if you're in the area, stop on by! I'm making (ordering from Honeybaked Ham) Swedish Meatballs and serving yummy toddies, or "toots" as my Aunt Candy calls them. : )

Don't worry, the Merry Christmas isn't permanent...it's a vinyl transfer from Target. Too cute, huh?!

My shiny and sparkly tree. It might be overkill, but I love sparkles!



1 comment:

CarleeKajsa said...

i see a severe lack of swedish goods...get thee to Ikea!