Sunday, October 26, 2008

Where was I?

My friend Kelly did this on her blog and I thought I'd follow along!

Fifteen Years Ago
In October of 1993, I was about to turn 17. I was a junior at EDHS, heavily involved in dance team, church, hanging out with friends, and thinking about college somewhere far far away! I drove a super cool red Nissan truck with no power steering and a hydrolic clutch...we'd take that truck into all sorts of adventures, and I can't even count the amount of times friends and I would pile in, and jump the dip on Bastanchury and Rose to see if our heads would hit the roof!

Ten Years Ago
In the fall of 1998, I was already living in DC! I graduated early, was living in Arlington with Robin, working on Capitol Hill, and making all sorts of new friends. Angie was living in NYC, and we talked on the phone nearly every day thanks to the Federal Government. Ha! I was attending McLean Bible Church with Keirsten and finally found my groove! I was also a lot heavier, had terrible fashion sense and BLOND hair!

Five Years Ago
I was working at the Toll Roads in the job that I thought was absolutely perfect for me! I had been in my condo for a year, drove a super cute black convertible, and had made some amazing friends! I was a volunteer in Student Ministries at Mariners Church and went every Sunday with Krissy-pooh! I was still dateless, but much happier with myself - I had brown hair (finally!), contacts, wore makeup and color in my clothes, thanks to Jennifer. Ha! My brother and Shannon had just been married that summer, so we'd been in Santa Cruz and Hawaii before that! It was a really fun year!


2 comments:

Kelly said...

So fun to read! I think the post would have been made better with a pic of you with blond hair!!

Ang said...

Thanks for the shout out! Was that church in DC the one with the tap-dancing lions?