Friday, October 17, 2008

Joshua Radin

I think I've already professed my love for Joshua Radin on my blog in the past, but I feel the need to do it again. I'm working from home this morning and I just downloaded his second CD, Simple Times...it's genius. His songs are filled with beautiful harmonies, gorgeous guitar melodies, and a soft and raspy voice. I can listen to the songs at work, in bed, when I'm reading, or even entertaining. If you haven't already, check him out: www.joshuaradin.com.

My birthday is November 5, and he'll be at the Anaheim House of Blues on November 9. I think I'll buy myself a present and go and see him that night, so if anyone wants to join me, I'd love the company!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Josh Radin too!!! I wish I could go with you! I think he's up here soon but we can't go... I'm bummed. Love him!!

Beks said...

I'd love to join you!