Wednesday, March 05, 2008

An Update on my Mom

My mom is at the doctor's office right now, hopefully getting a smaller, more managable cast. She's been a super good patient so far, but I believe will spend the better part of the next four months buying everything there is to possibly buy on the internet. Poor thing is completely laid up from her fall.

I was Super Nanny last weekend and spent time with her while my dad was out of town. I did her grocery shopping, laundry, and watched a ton of movies with her. I also did some shopping for my Grandma, who is about to move into assisted living. I guess that's the major blessing that's coming from my mom's accident...

Anyway, I hope my mom is less achy and more mobile with the new cast. Here's a photo of the old one - it was the biggest thing I've ever seen!!!




No comments: