Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Congrats Jennifer and Sean!

I guess since she has a website now devoted to journaling her pregnancy experience, I can officially say CONGRATULATIONS JENNIFER AND SEAN! It's so exciting to see a dear friend see her heart's desire come to fruition. Jennifer and Sean have been married for about three years and couldn't wait to start their family. God's timing is often unexplanable, but what a joy to know that Baby Fitzgerald is on his/her way!

Jennifer and Sean have such amazing hearts and it's undeniable that they'll be wonderful parents! Emotionally speaking, in our little urban family, Jennifer encourages and Sean supports. They both always have wonderful advice to give and are so genuine and authentic. Because they are just such beautiful people, I can't help but be thrilled for them as their family begins to grow.

Jennifer and Sean, I love you both so much and am constantly blessed by your friendship. I couldn't be happier for you and I pray that God continues to bless you both in this time and as your child grows into being a wonderful man or woman!


No comments: