The interweb is such a funny place. I love it because I can get tips on everything from DIY to photography...AND meet new friends!
I've spent some time poking around Jaime's website and blog and felt that she was absolutely worthy of the PhotoFANatic Friday title and I can't wait to share her thoughts and work with you!!!
- 1. How did you first get interested in photography? Getting into photography for me was easy. I love design and art. Photography has both. I have always loved photography and starting a business has only made sense. I love to capture the true feelings of life and getting to know each family makes it all worth while.
- 2. In your opinion, what makes a perfect shot? The perfect shot could mean many different things. I believe a perfect shot is different for every session. Genuine smiles, laughing, and true emotions are the perfect shots.
- 3. What has your professional journey been like? When I started my photography journey I never thought it would have turned into what it is today. I have learned and grown so much in the last three years. I am very excited to see where I will be in the next year.
- 4. Describe your best shoot ever. The best shoot I have ever had would be with my very first clients. Everything went well and it was so laid back it didn't even feel like I was working. The were so willing to do anything I wanted.
- 5. What's the best piece of advice you were given when you were just starting out? The best piece of advice I was given when I was started out would be to practice practice practice. Know you camera. Read read and reread your camera manual. Get as much knowledge as you can before starting your business.
Jaime, thanks so much for being today's PhotoFANatic Friday feature! Keep up the great work!!!