Monday, June 29, 2009

Photobooth Fun at Weddings

Have you been to a wedding lately? If not, let me tell you about the latest and greatest addition to most of the receptions I've been to this year -- the photobooth!

If you're planning a wedding, or know someone who is, I HIGHLY recommend speaking to the wedding photographer about this new craze!

Sarah Frenzel, the photographer who shot three of the weddings I've been to in the last couple of years, has started doing photobooth's lately, and what a blast it's been! I love how bizarre the pic from Nate and Lisa's wedding (below) is...the wedding was at a home and we found all sorts of funny cookbooks like Microwave Cooking and Scandinavian Cooking. SO AWESOME.

Another photographer who has taken photobooth fun to the far ends of the RAD spectrum is Nate Kaiser of The Image is Found. If you need to laugh, please go through his crazybooth pics...you won't be disappointed, especially THIS post and THIS post (incidentally, I went to HS with this bride)!


No comments: