See this cutie??? She's one of my dearest friends; so smart and sassy, a killer political fundraiser, and all around AMAZING friend...and today's she is bringing us the very first Mah-Mah-Mahmmy Minute. She's a new mommy to the uber-adorable Jackson, and was pretty much the first in my local group of friends to experience mommyhood...however, it started a baby bonanza and now we've got several new mommies and mommies-to-be just about everywhere we look. So, in honor of her being the first to experience mommyhood, she's giving us non-mommies and new mommies some insight (and hilarity) into this GIGANTIC journey!
10 Things Every New Mahmmy Should Know:
- Nothing works as good as desitin
- Oxyclean is your friend
- The dog doesn't realize they aren't her toys
- The baby will only scream when you're on important phone calls
- 5am actually exists, so does midnight and 3am
- a nice walk or drive does wonders to soothe a bambino
- Leave your "dry clean only" in your closet for awhile longer
- You may lose the weight, but your body is never the same
- Falling asleep at the end of the day (whenever the end finally comes) has never been easier
- It's all worth it: it'll be the BEST thing you've ever done!
Have any funny or poignant mommy moments you want to share in the Mah-Mah-Mahmmy Minute? Just shoot me an email or share them in the comments below!