Friday, August 22, 2008

Dave Matthews Band

Clare and I went and saw the Dave Matthews concert on Wednesday night at Staples Center. IT WAS INCREDIBLE! This was actually my first DMB show...which is odd, because my friends have all been multiple time - I wonder why I was never invited!!! Ha! Anyway, we had "the developers" seats and they were pretty darn awesome. I must say that I naively thought that because the concert was indoors that there wouldn't be too much pot smoking going on...boy was I wrong! Needless to say, I slept like a baby that night and had weird dreams. Having never tried pot, I have to wonder if that was a contact high or if I was just THAT tired. : ) Regardless, we had a wonderful time, highlighted by the people watching. There was a woman in front of us, decked out in her Ann Taylor glory (seriously, a baby blue dress and cardigan over it) that was shakin her BA-DONK-A-DONK all night. AND some crazy dude in the front broke out some glow sticks at one point. Too funny!




No comments: