Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Sex and the City

I LOVED LOVED LOVED the movie!!! Barbie and I got sassy, went out for drinks, and then went and saw a late show last Friday night. It was quite commical because we clearly weren't the only women with that idea!

The theater was full of sassy women, dressed to the nines, who were loud and proud to be out on the town with their best gals! What I really love about SATC is the friendship among the four main characters. Throughout the series, men and jobs would come and go, there would be family dramas and health scares, but they always had each other - even when they were in a tiff. I love that as a single woman, I had that kind of show to encourage me!!! Anyway, there were scenes in the movie when I (and everyone else in the theater) audibly sighed, and there was one scene where I laughed so hard that I almost cried!

If you haven't seen it yet, RUN out and get your tickets!!!

Barbie and I all dolled up for the movie!






No comments: