Thursday, October 04, 2007

Back to the bangs... and other things!

I'm rethinking my initial dislike of the new bangs... Now I think they're kinda sassy. I'll probably have some pics after this weekend of Sara-Britt's wedding and the pre-wedding wine tasting excursion on Saturday -- REALLY looking forward to both. : )

A few weeks back, I got sucked into an infomercial. I know, I know, there's no excuse. If I really wanted to lose weight and tone up, I'd just hit the gym a little more. BUT, I have to say, I'm really digging the weights and the DVDs! I've been really committed to The FIRM and I sweat ridiculous amounts in the comfort of my own living room! So, we'll see how it goes...so far, I've been sore all week, which I think is a good sign.

I'm going to Denver, Austin, and Fort Worth next week! I needed a vacation and decided to go west. When looking at tickets to Texas online, I realized that a lot of the flights had lay-overs in Denver, so then I wondered if I could stay a couple of days there and then pop over to TX and it totally worked out! I'm excited to see Danny, Shannon, and Grey for a couple of days, then jump down to Austin to see Jamie Kay and Michele, and the Ayers family! I've never met little Travis and I'm looking forward to seeing my goddaughter Mackenzie a ton! And I can't wait to see Robin and Jon's new house. Then I run up to Fort Worth to see my favorite Littlejohns! Can't wait to spend time with Emily, Jason, and Connor. I sent Connor a kitty cat for his birthday and apparently he sleeps with it every night. I can only imagine that Jason is dying that his son likes cats. It makes me laugh because apparently Connor has started calling one of the dogs his kitty, which makes Jason crazy. : )


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!