Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!

This afternoon, I got a call from the recruiter saying that "the developer" wanted to offer me the Director of Public Affairs job!!! I am so excited because I went through an EXTENSIVE interview process... I literally met with the recruiter twice and then six people at there. The recruiter told me today that they never expected to find a candidate with my degree of experience who would also end up being such a perfect fit with the company. I guess all the waterskiing talk with the CEO on Thursday really helped, ha!

I'm a little nervous because this job was so unexpected, but I know that God led me to it. I'm not looking forward to commuting outside OC, but having a company car will sure help! : )

I start on March 15. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all my friends for your prayers and support while I've been on the hunt!


No comments: