Monday, March 30, 2009

I Heart Toby

This is Toby, my brother and SIL's kitty. Toby used to HATE me...seriously, wouldn't come near me, even though I'm the lady with the fingernails. This used to trouble me as cats love me...because I'm the lady with the fingernails. But, on this trip to CO, we came to a mutual understanding. Toby could still hiss at me as long as I gave him scratches...because let's face it, I'm the lady with the fingernails.


I'm trying something new, it's a weekly project where I can work on my photo skills. The challenge this week is to capture a pet and I have the perfect one to enter. Yeah! To check out other pets and pouting children, visit I Heart Faces!



4 comments:

rebecca said...

I love the way he's peeking through the fence or railing. Nice job.

Anonymous said...

This is certainly one of my faves this week. Just a beautiful photo of a beautiful kitty.

Nieman Family said...

So cute. I love the name of your blog. SA-WEET!!

Lindsay @ Makely said...

That's a great photo, JJ!