Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wedding Gown Shopping with Lisa

Sweet Lisa (from my small group/wine club) invited me to go wedding dress shopping last weekend and while we were heading to the back of the store, she gave me a beautiful gerber daisy and asked me to join her bridal party! Obviously, I was honored and so excited! Lisa and Nate already have their wedding date and just about everything planned for THIS JUNE! It's infectious being around the two of them because they just can't wait to get married!!! I can't wait to see how their engagement progresses and join them in June as they become one.


She didn't know she'd like a dress like this...but knew she was in love when she started sobbing!
When you decide on a dress at David's Bridal, they make you walk down the aisle. : )

Practicing the bouquet toss to Jenn

The bridal party, minus Beks

The beautiful daisy that Lisa gave me lasted a long time. So pretty!



No comments: