Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A Surprisingly Fun New Year's Eve!

This year a group of friends decided to be slightly low-key and hit a new local irish pub for New Year's, and I've got to say, it was the BEST!

Chris and Lori, Jennifer and Sean, Matt and Clare, Rebekah and Brett, and Barbie and I all went to The Auld Dubliner at the District and were determined to be the most fun people in the whole place. Us girls wore feather boas and we had a big booth for us all the hang out in. An Irish band played and they passed out champagne and hats for the big count down. We threw back a couple "Irish car bombs" and danced our hearts out. I've got great friends and I was really blessed to ring in the new year with them!

The girls, minus Rebekah

The first group Irish car bomb - kinda gross

My NYE smooch! Ha!

Rebekah and I being silly in our crowns



No comments: