Friday, December 07, 2007

Not so Martha Stewart

I was proud of the fact that I had my tree up and most of my gifts wrapped until I looked at it in a photo. Martha would NOT be proud. I need more color and more lights... BUT, I went to the Depot on a whim on Wednesday night and grabbed a tree that was still tied up, and am pretty impressed that I got a good one! : )



I'm also trying out a new living room layout. I've got my couch and chair flipped and angled. I think I like it like this.

Also, for those of you who have NOT taken advantage of the Bombay Company Going Out of Business Sale, you've GOT to check it out. I got some killer fancy schmancy ornaments for dirt cheap that were originally more than $20 each! Nevertheless, after seeing these photos, I've decided I absolutely need to add more colorful ornaments. Good thing my storage closet isn't too far away! : )


No comments: