Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happy Birthday Grey-bug!

Today is my sweet niece's 1st birthday!!! It's so hard to believe that just one year ago she entered our lives. She's a beautiful little girl, is talking up a storm, is smiley and mellow! I can't imagine any other baby being born into our family and we praise God for the gift that she is!

Just a month old.

One year old!

Dear Dan and Shannon,

Congratulations on being parents for a whole year! Your daughter is incredible and I know that you're raising her with a heart that will love her family and Jesus. Just watching you care for her is moving and I know that your lives have been transformed by her presence. I am so happy for you and proud of you.

I'm looking forward to seeing you next week and celebrating your daughter's birthday.

Love,

Aunty Awesome




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunty awesome, hmmm...I wonder who gave you that name!

Beks