Saturday, September 01, 2007

Sara-Britt's Lingerie Shower

I threw my sweet cousin a lingerie shower and it was a blast. I served champagne cocktails and desserts, all of which were YUMMY! It was so nice to meet so many of her girlfriends and realize that she has a really neat group of young married friends, many of which live in her area and are in her small group. The wedding (October 7) should be a blast!!!

I made her wear a feather boa and a shady bustier that I found at TJ Maxx!

My traditional gift. : )

JJ, SB, and Carlee -- three big, yet hot booties!

I was pretty stoked with the way the invites turned out! Super fun, huh? I was up to my elbows in feathers!!!

I have the BEST florist in town!!! Grower's Direct in Tustin is amazing. I told them that the colors were hot pink and black adn they came up with this gorgeous arrangement and a smaller one that I sent home with Sara-Britt.



No comments: