Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Getting My New Car Tonight!

This job is amazing! Seriously, the perks are ridiculous. I'm psyched about everyone I've met so far, I'm treated like I have brains, and I keep learning about new perks. No wonder everyone stays here forever!

So, this is the car I've chosen for the next thee years. Because I'm given a certain amount of money (and this car is just under it), I got it loaded. WEEEEEEE! It's got a navigation system with realtime freeway traffic alerts, XM radio, a backup camera, and a nifty iPod integration. Yes, I chose black (which is not good for the lazy), but the company even pays for washes AND I got a special paint coating with disolves spots, bird poopies, and sap. Not too shaby, eh?


In other "my job is great" news, I head to DC on Saturday for a long weekend with the Clarke, Simmons, and STJ and then on Monday evening will meet my boss for a four day LA Chamber conference. I'm pretty pumped to be back in DC so soon to see old and new friends and do some networking for the new job!


No comments: