Thursday, January 05, 2006

New Year's Eve!!!

I spent a really fun, but laid back New Year's Eve at Matt and Clare's new house. Almost everyone was gone by midnight because they're all married with kids. Not kidding... Ha! Anyway, the big hit of the night was Clare's new "Magic Mic" a karaoke MUST HAVE!!! We started singing at about 9pm and didn't stop until 2am-ish. : ) It was a fun night and the three of us went to a whole in the wall Mexican restaurant on Sunday for lunch. Fun fun!
Clare and JJ rockin' the magic mic!!!

Me and my friend Lori Flinn. Lori and my friend Chris are dating and I set them up at my birthday last year... hello cupid!!! Clare's solo -- clearly a power ballad! Ha! And click here to see it!
Matt and his nephew in matching footsy pajamas.
It's the end of the night, everyone else has gone home and we're singing while Matt does the dishes. How perfect is that?!



No comments: