Monday, January 09, 2006

My Weekend

I had a super fun weekend and wanted to share some pics! My friend Rebekah and I (and her boyfriend Matt) went up to Snow Summit yesterday to get a little snowboarding practice in before our Mammoth trip with the singles group at church. We're both beginners, although she's had some good practice! I haven't been since college, but I'll be going a few times this year and have really wanted to get into it for a while, so I decided to buy a board with some Christmas money and make the commitment to go for it. I really surprised myself and made it down the mountain with no injuries and only a couple of wipe outs! By the end of the day, I was feeling pretty confident and I've decided to take a couple of lessons later this month!

Snow Babes!

My friend Chrissy had a birthday on Saturday night at Buca di Bepo. She had about 25/30 people there and we had a great time eating AMAZING food and just hanging out.

Our friend Hunter didn't realize that he had his hand on the butt of a naked lady statue! Ha!

Lisa, Jereme, and I at Buca

Our small group minus Rebekah. : (



No comments: