Sunday, May 13, 2007

Jennifer's Bday

Helped my dear friend Jennifer celebrate her 30th birthday on Saturday night in Newport. Her boyfriend rented a duffy boat and we had cocktails and hors d'ouvres on board before grabbing dinner at a yummy restaurant. It's so nice to have friends that you can celebrate special milestones with, even when you don't get to see them very often.

Jennifer and I have been friends since high school and she's always been there to take part in fun memories. We laughed our butts off about a time in college, when I went down to visit her at SDSU and she took me to a "rave," even though I was all "Ann Taylor'd-out." We lost each other at one point and when she looked over a balcony, she found me on the middle of the dance floor, shakin my booty...in my Ann Taylor ensemble. Too funny!

Happy Birthday, Jennifer! I'm so glad to count you as a friend!

me and Jennifer
me, Cody, Jennifer, and Yaz (Yasmine, Jennifer, and I planned our HS reunion. memories!)

me and Cody, Jennifer's BFF. I sat with her and her fiance at dinner. they're FAB.


No comments: