Monday, November 27, 2006

Thanksgiving in CO!

We went to Castle Rock for Thanksgiving to see Danny and Shannon's new house! It was a blast!!! I loved the community they lived in and spending time with my big little brother was awesome. It's so weird for me to see Danny and Missie as adults. I love thinking about Missie turning the doll heads around at night so they wouldn't watch her sleep and Danny playing Nintendo until he slipped and said "damn" (that put an end to his video game career in the Johnson household!).

Some things never change. Although Danny now cooks, he is still a retard.

I made my traditional sweet potatoes. I was obsessed with them. I don't think that my family and the Bockhackers truly appreciated the sweet sweet goodness of the sweet potatoes. I know for sure that I was the only one who had them for left overs thirteen times a day...

We helped Dan and Shan get a few things for the baby. They needed to turn in the stroller they got for the right color. Shan put together the stroller "system" while Dan and Dad put up the Christmas lights. Look how skinny she is for someone in her eighth month! I'm pretty sure her belly is smaller than mine. Grrrrrrr.

The Johnson Kids


No comments: