Thursday, March 15, 2007

STARTED MY NEW JOB TODAY!

So far, so good! Traffic WASN'T bad! I seriously estimated that it would take me close to an hour to get here, but it only took me 3o minutes! I can't even say how rad that was!!!

I'm sitting at a clean desk right now. I'm guessing that it will be like this for about four more work days, then back to the usual. : )

I've already got a ton of meetings on my calendar. Tomorrow I'll be in Victorville - yikes! That will burn almost the entire day traveling. Thankfully, I don't have to come into the office, but rather I'm meeting my boss on the road heading out in that direction.

Everyone has been so nice and inspite of the fact that they don't have an office for me yet and have stuck me in a cubicle in the meantime, the perks are great. The kitchen has all sorts of snack food and a gigantic refridgerator full of sodas and ice tea drinks. I'll never be short on caffeine, that's for sure!

This weekend, I'm going to go and look at some cars. The amount that they said I'd be given is ACTUALLY not as high as the real figure!!! This is going to be SO much fun!


No comments: